Online fundraising continues to gain popularity – and social media deserves some of the credit. Acting as a distribution vehicle to help spread the message among our online communities, social media’s role is pivotal to the success – or failure – of a fundraising campaign.
I was recently asked to participate in an interview, on the topic, for a fundraising course through Central Penn College. As a trustee for the Central Penn College Education Foundation, I was happy to contribute to the course lead by professor, Pat Brosious.
We explore the following topics:
- Why online donations are so popular
- How to leverage your networks for successful crowdfunding campaigns
- The role of website design and social media in fundraising
- The profit in non-profit fundraising
- How to harness an emotional impact with your audience
- Ways to stay fresh and relevant online
Leave a Reply