Last week, I taught my first-ever Twitter 201 workshop at Central Penn College. The workshop registrants consisted of both Twitter 101 attendees and Twitter users who wanted to go beyond the basics of Twitter.
We touched on the following areas of Twitter advancement:
- Finding a niche and voice
- Leveraging content, hashtags, and mentions
- Building a relationship with followers
- Finding leads
- Creating a branded Twitter hashtag
- Writing content that’s ripe for the re-tweet
If you’re a Twitter user and want to learn to take your efforts to the next level, you might benefit from this content. You can download the slideshare presentation and the worksheet in order to learn the concepts at your own pace.
Have a Twitter question that’s not answered here? Leave a comment below and I would be happy to help!