Taking Twitter to the Next Level!
- Attendees of our Twitter 101 class in February
- Current Twitter users who want to go beyond basics
You've got the handle and you're tweeting away! Now what? It's time to hit the gas and learn how to maximize Twitter for your business!
In Twitter 201, we'll mix it up! This time, plan on experiencing an informative presentation followed by a hands-on workshop!
Attendees will learn:
- How to find their niche and voice on Twitter
- Ways to use content, hashtags, and mentions to gain momentum
- When and how to transition into a relationship with your followers
- Bonus: Learn a few tricks of the trade, including the apps that the #Strella team can't live without
Attendees will work together to:
- Devise an action plan for reaching their target audience
- Create their own hashtag and understand how/when to use it
- Develop content that's ripe for the re-tweet
- Bonus: We'll form a Twitter 201 group to stay in touch after the workshop!
Join us for lunch - provided by Dewz Dogz - and find out how to become a Twitter master!
Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 12:00-1:00 PM
Central Penn College, Summerdale PA
Cost: $25 for regular attendees
No cost for Central Penn students, faculty, and staff
(Please submit the Central Penn registration form below)
Central Penn Registration
[...] the overwhelming response, we’ve decided to hold a second event – Twitter 201 – on May 21st! Click here for more [...]