Social Media for Small Business
Strategy, Coaching, Management, and Speaking
What we offer
If you have a social media need, we have the solution! We can help you manage your own social media presence by developing customized strategies along with coaching and email support. Looking for a respected company to manage your day-today social media operations? We offer comprehensive social media management packages backed by our expertise and high level of personal service. Looking to train your staff on social media or simply learn more about these dynamic new communications tools? We also offer customized workshops, group training sessions and dynamic business or organizational presentations.
What Makes #Strella different?
We’re more than a service. We’re your partner.
When you hire us, you’re hiring professionals who work diligently to learn about your company so that we can engage your customers the right way. In other words, we’re an extension of your brand, we’re an extension of your staff that you can trust to represent your business well.
We give social media the special attention it deserves!
Social media is a highly personal communication tool that works best when given the proper attention and focus. It should be integrated into your overall marketing and operational strategy. Let us help you leverage social media in order to actualize a return on your efforts.
We achieve measurable results.
There is such a thing as social media Return on Investment (ROI) and we can prove it. We help you set realistic goals and create an actionable short-term plan that will meet them. This includes how to build your social media audience, develop a content calendar, manage your day-to-day efforts, and set benchmarks for success!
Attention Small Business Owners!
Small business owners wear many hats, which often creates a shortage of time, money, and resources needed to properly execute a social media plan. If you’ve been struggling to find your foothold, it’s time to turn the tables! Click here to learn more!
Jump Start Your Social Media Plan!
Gain valuable knowledge of all major social media sites – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and blogs – and understand how they work together to grow your bottom line! This six-module will help you work these channels seamlessly into your everyday plan! Click here to learn more!
- In my experience Rachel is a highly dependable, efficient person who obviously loves her work and actually delivers quality to the customer--on time. In addition, she is a master at "follow up" and communication in general. I never have to wonder if something got done or if she has a question about an idea or task. Rachel is one of those dream contractors!- Sylvia Hepler ( Launching Lives)
- Rachel is the hardest working social media consultant. If she can't make social media work for you then it won't work! She makes every effort to understand the individual needs and personality of your business and to translate that to the world at large. We are delighted to be working with her.- Donna Orbach (Mitrani at Home)
- I am amazed by the drive, creativity and passion Rachel Strella has for everything she does. She is talented beyond her years and has created a phenomenal niche business that is not only, a cool and needed service, but she is the perfect fit for this business; full of energy and knowledge and is doing a great job for her clients.- Pam Shultz (The Frugal Decorator)
- I hired Rachel to get me started with social networking via facebook. Rachel's knowledge and attention to my needs far exceeded my expectations. Rachel listened to what I needed and my goals and went to work. Through the whole process Rachel was reliable, trustworthy, and educated me on my options and how to use the media. I would highly recommend Rachel and Strella Social Media to anyone looking for visibility and implementing social networking media.- Tina Ondrusek
- Rachel is quite savvy in her field and made quite an impression on me after a recent workshop. I've been to many seminars on "social media" and usually left feeling more confused than educated. Internet marketing 101? How to blog? Business page in Facebook? Tweet and retweet? All these things and more were covered and explained so that I could understand and appreciate the benefits of this technology. She delivers value over and over, with her impeccable follow up and marketing skills. I highly recommend her and look forward to working with her on more projects. She's genuine and truly listens to you; allowing your input or questioning to clarify. Call her now! You won't be disappointed.- Donna Rau (Oh the Places Yul' Go)
- "This past holiday season, Cornerstone Coffeehouse experienced more sales and more business than we have in previous years, yet we haven't been doing anything different.... except social media! Thanks to the efforts of Rachel, we are growing both our online community and the traffic to our shop... which have notably equated to sales. Any hesitation I had about social media has quickly subsided and has thus replaced our traditional marketing efforts. I look forward to what social media will bring to Cornerstone this year and beyond!"- Susan Pera (Cornerstone Coffeehouse)
- I began working with Rachel Strella this year to manage social media for my small business. I felt I needed to compete with other larger companies in my market and did not have the time or know-how to manage the social media to make it an effective marketing tool. I have been very pleased with her dedication at finding appropriate information to post and willingness to work within my budget. My network is growing and I am seeing some referrals through the social media outlets.- Ann Dennison (Advanced Physical Therapy and Fitness)
We help our customers connect with their customers, using the latest social media techniques:
- Facebook Pages
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Twitter Accounts
- Blog Writing
- Social Media Strategy